Mark Your Calendars!
Northwest Ohio Counseling Association
All-Ohio Counselors Conference SCHOLARSHIPS Available
The Northwest Ohio chapter of the Ohio Counseling Association will be assisting five
NWOCA student and professional members to attend the 2018 All Ohio Counselors
Conference in Columbus, OH on November 7-9, 2018.
• 5 awards will be given, 3 awards will be distributed to student members and 2
awards will be distributed to professional members in the amount of $100 to be
applied to registration fees and travel expenses.
• Applicants must be a NWOCA member.
• Applications are due Friday, October 12, 2018 and should be
emailed to email@example.com.
• Recipients must provide proof of registration in order for the scholarship to be
released to them. The scholarship will not be sent until verification of the
registration has been received. Please email proof of registration to
• Proof of attendance is due within one week of return from the AOCC, no later
than Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Please email proof of attendance to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptable evidence includes:
o Copy of conference badge
o Copy of AOCC program
o Photo of yourself at AOCC
o Presentation handouts
• Recipients of each scholarship will be notified by Friday, October 26, 2018.
©2018 by Northwest Ohio Counseling Association
Friday, October 26, 2018, Noon– 5 pm
BGSU at Levis Commons
1655 N. Wilkinson Way
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
Parking is free
4.5 (1.5 Ethics) OCA Approved CEUs
Provider Status Number: # RCSO31407
Student Members $5
Noon-12:15 p.m: Registration
12:15– 3:15 p.m. “Tackling the Opioid Epidemic in Ohio - Prevention, Intervention, Treatment and Recovery”
Precia Stuby, MSW and Amber Wolfrom, M.A., OCPS II
3 contact hours available
3:30-5 p.m. “"Ethics in the Real World: Practical Application Exercises of the Ethical Standards"
Mary Iiames, Ph.D.
1.5 contact hours available